Dr. Neel Gohil
Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement Surgeon M.S.(Ortho) (Gold Medalist)
➤ Area of intrest
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Primary and Complex Knee and Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Complex intra-articular joint fracture surgeries
- Gold Medal in M.S.Orthopedics in 2016
Attended AOTRAUMA Basic, Advanced and Complex trauma course.
- 2nd price in Paper Presentation at GOACON 2015
- Fellowship in Total Joint Replacement under mentorship of Dr. Shekhar Agarwal ( Past President of ISHKS ) in 2018, Sant Parmanad Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy under mentorship of Dr. Nishith Shah in 2019, Aash Arthroscopy Center, Ahmendabad.
- Fellowship in Total Joint Replacement and Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy under mentorship of Dr. Parag Sancheti in 2019, Sancheti Hospital, Pune
- Fellowship in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgeries under mentorship of Dr. Shekhar Srivastav, Sant Parmand Hospital, New Delhi
➤ Work experience
- Worked as Assisstant Professor in Dept of Orthopedics at C U Shah Hospital, Surendranagar from Aug 2016-Feb 2017
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Dept of Orthopedics , Civil Hospital, Rajkot from March 2017-May 2018.
- Practicing as Consultant Orthopedic surgeon in private practice since June 2018.