Dr. Amish Sanghvi
consultant spine surgeon M.S.(Ortho) , F.N.B.(Spine) (Gold Medalist) Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (Germany , S.Korea) Stem Cell Transplantation (Italy) Advanced Cervical Spine Surgery (Japan)
- Minimal invasive spine surgery (endoscopic)
- Kyphoplasty /verte broplasty
- Deformity correction surgeries & spinal osteotomies for pediatric and adult kyphoscoliosis.
- Complex reconstructive spinal surgeries for spinal tumor and spinal tuberculosis
- In Last 15 Yrs. Completed More Than 10,000 Complex Spine Surgeries
- Dr. Patric Kluger Award For Being Chosen As The Best Published Paper For The Year 2011 For His Paper On Thoracic Myelopathy, Which Was Published In European Spinejournal, 2011,20(2),205-15.
➤ Work experience
- F.N.B. In Spine Surgeries (Goldmedalist) From Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Director And Senior Spine Surgeon At Shiv Hospital
- Advanced Cervical Spine Surgery From Hokkaido University, Japan.
- Stem Cell Transplantation In Spine Surgery From Milan Univ. Italy.